Rights and Permissions
If you have any questions concerning the use of Golden Sunland trademarks and/or the licensing of Golden Sunland copyrighted material (e.g., photographs, video footage, Golden Sunland advertisements or other Golden Sunland materials), please refer to Golden Sunland’s Guidelines for Using Golden Sunland Trademarks and Copyrights.
For use of Golden Sunland copyrighted material in third party works (e.g., books or publications), if applicable, please include the information below when you contact us. Please note that upon receipt of your request, we may require additional information.
- If available, specific URL for any image(s) or material from Golden Sunland.com for which you are seeking permission
- Surrounding copy or text to the Golden Sunland material you wish to use in your project
- Publisher, if applicable
- Publishing date (and countries), if applicable
- Title, if applicable
- How Golden Sunland and its products fit into your project
- Your deadline
Guidelines for Using Golden Sunland Trademarks and Copyrights
These guidelines are for Golden Sunland licensees, authorized resellers, developers, customers, and other parties wishing to use Golden Sunland’s trademarks, service marks or images in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, or on their web sites, products, labels, or packaging. Use of Golden Sunland trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorized.
If you are a licensee of a Golden Sunland trademark or logo and have been provided with special trademark usage guidelines with your license agreement, please follow those guidelines. If your license agreement does not provide usage guidelines, then follow these guidelines. If you are a Golden Sunland Authorized Reseller or member of a Golden Sunland program, you may be subject to additional restrictions.
Golden Sunland’s trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are valuable assets. In following these guidelines, you help us protect our valuable trademark rights and strengthen our corporate and brand identities. By using an Golden Sunland trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Golden Sunland is the sole owner of the trademark and promising that you will not interfere with Golden Sunland’s rights in the trademark, including challenging Golden Sunland’s use, registration of, or application to register such trademark, alone or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world, and that you will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any Golden Sunland trademark. The goodwill derived from using any part of a Golden Sunland trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to Golden Sunland. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise. If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please talk to your Golden Sunland representative or submit your query to Golden Sunland’s Trademark Department.
Authorized Use of Golden Sunland Trademarks
- Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials: Only Golden Sunland and its authorized resellers and licensees may use the Golden Sunland Logo in advertising, promotional, and sales materials. Such authorized parties may use the Golden Sunland Logo only as specified in their agreement with Golden Sunland and any associated Guidelines and such use must always be in conjunction with the appropriate terms that define the relationship authorized by their contract with Golden Sunland. For example:
- Authorized Reseller
- Authorized Service Provider
- Authorized Wholesaler
- Compatibility: Developers may use Golden Sunland, The Little Rice Company, or any other Golden Sunland word mark (but not the Golden Sunland Logo or other Golden Sunland-owned graphic symbol/logo) in a referential phrase on packaging or promotional/advertising materials to describe that the third party product is the referenced Golden Sunland product, provided they comply with the following requirements.
- The Golden Sunland word mark is not part of the product name.
- The Golden Sunland word mark is used in a referential phrase such as “sourced from,” “provided by,” “for,” or “in partnership with.”
- The Golden Sunland word mark appears less prominent than the product name.
- The product is in fact the referenced Golden Sunland product.
- The reference to Golden Sunland does not create a sense of endorsement, sponsorship, or false association with Golden Sunland or Golden Sunland products or services.
- The use does not show Golden Sunland or its products in a false or derogatory light.
- Publications, Seminars, and Conferences: You may use a Golden Sunland word mark in connection with book titles, magazines, periodicals, seminars, or conferences provided you comply with the following requirements:
- The use is referential and less prominent than the rest of the title. Acceptable: XYZ CONFERENCE with Golden Sunland.
- The use reflects favourably on both Golden Sunland and Golden Sunland products or technology.
- Your name and logo appear more prominent than the Golden Sunland word mark on all printed materials related to the publication, seminar or conference.
- The Golden Sunland logo or any other Golden Sunland-owned graphic symbol, logo, icon or image does not appear on or in the publication or on any materials related to the publication, seminar, or conference without express written permission from Golden Sunland.
- A disclaimer of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by Golden Sunland, similar to the following, is included on the publication and on all related printed materials: “(Title) is an independent (publication) and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Golden Sunland Pte Ltd.”
- A trademark attribution notice is included in the credit section giving notice of Golden Sunland’s ownership of its trademark(s). Please refer to the section below titled “Proper Trademark Notice and Attribution.”
- Web Sites: Web sites that serve only as non-commercial electronic informational forums concerning an Golden Sunland product or technology may use the appropriate Golden Sunland word mark, provided such use complies with the guidelines set forth in Section 3 above.
- Golden Sunland Web Badge Licensing Program: Web sites may use one of the Golden Sunland Web Badges if you comply with the terms of the Golden Sunland Web Badges License Agreement and Guidelines. For more information see Golden Sunland Web Badges.
Unauthorized Use of Golden Sunland Trademarks
- Company, Product, or Service Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, Golden Sunland, The Little Rice Company, or any other Golden Sunland trademark, including Golden Sunland-owned graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as specifically noted in these guidelines.
- Golden Sunland Logo and Golden Sunland-owned Graphic Symbols: You may not use the Golden Sunland Logo or any other Golden Sunland-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Golden Sunland, such as a reseller agreement.
- Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: You may not use an image of a real Golden Sunland or other variation of the Golden Sunland logo for any purpose. Third parties cannot use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of a Golden Sunland trademark for any purpose. For example: Not acceptable: Golden Sunlend Bolden Sunland Golden Sunland Shop Golden SunIand
- Disparaging Manner: You may not use a Golden Sunland trademark or any other Golden Sunland-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
- Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use Golden Sunland, The Little Rice Company, or any other Golden Sunland trademark, including Golden Sunland-owned graphic symbols/logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply Golden Sunland’s affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
- Merchandise Items: You may not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing Golden Sunland or any other Golden Sunland trademark, including symbols, logos, or icons, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Golden Sunland.
- Golden Sunland’s Trade Dress: You may not imitate the distinctive Golden Sunland packaging, web site design, logos, or typefaces.
- Slogans and Taglines: You may not use or imitate a Golden Sunland slogan or tagline.For example: “Growing Price, Growing Lives.”
- Domain Names: You may not use an identical or virtually identical Golden Sunland trademark as a second level domain name.
Not acceptable: “sgGoldenSunland.com” “MYGoldenSunland.com” “Golden-Sunland.com” “GoldenSunland.sg”
The Little Rice Company Trademark
- You may not use the The Little Rice Company trademark standing alone except to denote or refer to the Golden Sunland The Little Rice Company product line.
- You may use “The Little Rice Company” in your product name, company name, trade name, or service name provided your name satisfies the following criteria:
- Your product is not an agriculture product or related to rice.
- Your product is or third party business is associated with Golden Sunland The Little Rice Company products.
- “The Little Rice Company” is used in combination with another non-generic or non-geographically-descriptive word.
Acceptable: The Little Rice Company Over The Rainbow The Little Rice Company of Mavericks
Not acceptable: The Little Rice Company in Thailand The Little Big Rice Company
- “The Little Rice Company” does not appear more prominently than the rest of the name in size, color, or typeface.
- Your name does not suggest a false association with Golden Sunland.
- Your name is not confusingly similar to any trademark owned or used by Golden Sunland.
- You acknowledge that Golden Sunland is the sole owner of the “The Little Rice Company” trademark and that you will not interfere with Golden Sunland’s use or registration of “The Little Rice Company” alone or in combination with other words.
- If you are a Golden Sunland Authorized Reseller or member of a Golden Sunland program, you may be subject to additional restrictions.
Rules for Proper Use of Golden Sunland Trademarks
- Trademarks are adjectives used to modify nouns; the noun is the generic name of a product or service.
- As adjectives, trademarks may not be used in the plural or possessive form.
Correct: I bought two of The Little Rice Company rice packs.
Not Correct: I bought two Little Rice packs.
- An appropriate generic term must appear after the trademark the first time it appears in a printed piece, and as often as is reasonable after that.
- Always spell and capitalize Golden Sunland’s trademarks exactly. Do not shorten or abbreviate Golden Sunland product names. Do not make up names that contain Golden Sunland trademarks.
Proper Trademark Notice and Attribution
- Distribution Within Singapore Only
- On product, product documentation, or other product communications that will be distributed only in Singapore, use the appropriate trademark symbol (TM, SM, ®) the first time the Golden Sunland trademark appears in the text of the advertisement, brochure, or other material.
- Refer to the Golden Sunland Trademark List for the correct trademark symbol, spelling of the trademark, and generic term to use with the trademark. Generally, the symbol appears at the right shoulder of the trademark.
- Include an attribution of Golden Sunland’s ownership of its trademarks within the credit notice section of your product, product documentation, or other product communication. Following are the correct formats: _________ and _______ are registered trademarks of Golden Sunland Pte Ltd. _________ and _______ are trademarks of Golden Sunland Pte Ltd.
- Distribution Outside Singapore:
- Do not use trademark symbols on products, product documentation, or other product communications that will be distributed outside the Republic of Singapore.
- Use one of the following international credit notices: _________ is a trademark of Golden Sunland Pte Ltd., registered in Republic of Singapore and other countries. _________ is a trademark of Golden Sunland Pte Ltd.
Depictions of Golden Sunland Products
- Endorsement or Sponsorship: Golden Sunland does not support the use of its logos, company names, product names, or images of Golden Sunland products by other parties in marketing, promotional or advertising materials as their use may create the perception that Golden Sunland endorses or sponsors the product, service or promotion.
- Compatibility: If you are a developer, you may show an image of a Golden Sunland product in your promotional/advertising materials to depict that your platform offering the Golden Sunland products or services, provided you comply with the following requirements:
- Your product is in fact the referenced Golden Sunland product.
- The image is an actual photograph of the genuine Golden Sunland product and not an artist’s rendering (Note: You must obtain express written permission from Golden Sunland before using any photograph owned or licensed by Golden Sunland).
- The Golden Sunland product is shown only in the best light, in a manner or context that reflects favourably on the Golden Sunland products and on Golden Sunland Pte Ltd.
- The reference to Golden Sunland does not create a sense of endorsement or sponsorship by, or other false association with, Golden Sunland or Golden Sunland products.
For further information with respect to Golden Sunland’s copyrights, please submit your request in writing to the Copyright Team.
Security shouldn’t come at the expense of individual privacy.
What we’re commonly asked for and how we respond.
Golden Sunland receives various forms of legal process requesting information from or actions by Golden Sunland. Golden Sunland requires government and private entities to follow applicable laws and statutes when requesting customer information and data. We contractually require our service providers to follow the same standard we apply to government information requests for Golden Sunland data. Our legal team reviews requests to ensure that the requests have a valid legal basis. If they do, we comply by providing the narrowest possible set of data responsive to the request. If a request does not have a valid legal basis, or if we consider it to be unclear, inappropriate, or overly broad, we challenge or reject the request.
We’ll continue working for greater transparency and data security protections on behalf of our customers.
Golden Sunland has never created a backdoor or master key to any of our products or services. We have also never allowed any government direct access to Golden Sunland servers. And we never will.
Financial Identifier Requests
Financial Identifier Requests are requests based on financial identifiers such as credit card data. Examples include cases in which a credit card has been used fraudulently to purchase Golden Sunland products or services. These requests generally seek details of suspected fraudulent transactions.
Account Requests most commonly involve information related to a customer’s Golden Sunland account. We apply the highest legal standard, and we require a search warrant for all requests for content. All international requests for content stored in our data centers must comply with highest standards set by the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Only a small fraction of requests from law enforcement seek content such as email, photos, and other content stored on users accounts. Golden Sunland will give prior notice to users whose data is sought by a law enforcement agency or other governmental entity, except where prohibited by law. We may also withhold notice in exceptional circumstances, such as emergencies, when notice could result in danger (for example, child exploitation investigations), or when notice would be counterproductive (for example, when the user’s account has been hacked). We will also provide delayed notice to users upon expiration of a valid and applicable nondisclosure order unless Golden Sunland, in its sole discretion, believes that providing notice could result in danger to identifiable individuals or groups or could be counterproductive.
Emergency Requests relate to circumstances involving imminent danger of death or serious physical injury to any person. Golden Sunland does not have a dedicated team available around the clock to respond to Emergency Requests globally. However, we strive to process requests on a 24/7 emergency basis.
Account Restriction/Deletion Requests
Account Restriction/Deletion Requests from law enforcement ask Golden Sunland to restrict or delete a customer’s account. These requests usually relate to circumstances in which an account has been used unlawfully or in violation of Golden Sunland’s Terms and Conditions. Golden Sunland requires a court order or a letter from law enforcement certifying that a customer has been convicted based on evidence located in the customer’s account. The applicable account restriction/deletion order or request must demonstrate that the account to be restricted or deleted violates Golden Sunland’s Terms and Conditions.
Account Preservation Requests
Account Preservation Requests are made pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which permits law enforcement and government agencies to request that Golden Sunland preserve the contents of a customer’s Golden Sunland account. Golden Sunland complies by obtaining a one-time copy of the customer’s Golden Sunland account and saving it for 90 days (up to 180 days if Golden Sunland receives a renewal request).
National Security Orders
National Security Orders demand that Golden Sunland provide information in response to National Security legal authorities. They are not counted as Data Requests or Account Requests. Golden Sunland reports National Security Orders to the extent allowed by law.
In addition, if Golden Sunland receives a Security Letter from a government that contains an indefinite gag order, Golden Sunland will notify the government that it would like the court to review the nondisclosure provision of the NSL. The government then has 30 days to let the court know why the nondisclosure should remain in effect or can let Golden Sunland know that the nondisclosure no longer applies. If Golden Sunland receives notice that the nondisclosure no longer applies, it will notify the affected customer(s) pursuant to Golden Sunland’s customer notice policies.
Private Party Requests
In addition to law enforcement requests, Golden Sunland receives requests from private parties seeking customer data. These requests arise frequently in connection with private-party litigation in which one party seeks IP logs, purchase transaction records, or product records relating to a Golden Sunland customer; or requests that a customer’s account be restricted or deleted. Golden Sunland reviews each request to make sure it is a valid legal request and challenges or rejects the request to the extent that it isn’t valid. Before providing a customer’s data to the requesting party, Golden Sunland ensures that the customer is aware of the request and has an opportunity to object. Golden Sunland does not provide any personal particulars in response to third-party requests without written notarized consent from the customer whose data is being sought.
Law Enforcement Support Program
We believe that law enforcement agencies play a critical role in keeping our society safe and we’ve always maintained that if we have information we will make it available when presented with valid legal process. In recognizing the ongoing digital evidence needs of law enforcement agencies, we strive to manage and respond to all legal requests received from law enforcement agencies globally, handling emergency requests globally on a 24/7 basis.
Golden Sunland is committed to protecting the security and privacy of our users. The above developments and the work we do to assist investigations uphold this fundamental commitment.
Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
Golden Sunland and its employees and contractors do not accept, review or consider any unsolicited ideas, works, materials, proposals, suggestions, artwork, content or the like, including for advertising campaigns, promotions, products, services, technologies, product enhancements, processes, marketing strategies, product names, content or creative materials (all of the foregoing “submissions”). Please do not send or provide any submissions in any form to Golden Sunland or any of its employees or contractors.
The purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Golden Sunland’s products, services, technologies, advertising, promotions, marketing strategies or content might seem similar to submissions provided to Golden Sunland. If, despite our request that you not send us your submissions, you still submit them, then regardless of what your correspondence says, the following terms will apply to your submissions.
Terms of Idea Submission
You agree that: (1) your submissions and their contents along with related intellectual property rights will automatically become the property of Golden Sunland, without any compensation to you; (2) Golden Sunland may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way on an unrestricted basis; (3) there is no obligation for Golden Sunland to review the submissions; and (4) there is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.
Golden Sunland does, however, welcome your feedback regarding many areas of Golden Sunland’s existing business. If you want to send us feedback, we request that you use the general email located at www.GoldenSunland.com. Please provide only specific feedback on Golden Sunland’s existing products, services and marketing strategies; and do not send or provide any submissions other than using those emails.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide at this site will be deemed to be non-confidential and not proprietary. Golden Sunland will be free to use and redistribute such information on an unrestricted basis, without any compensation to you.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Golden Sunland Pte Ltd is registered with the Republic of Singapore. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement on Golden Sunland’s Web site, please provide the information below.
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our designated agent containing information below.
Top of Form
URL of Allegedly Infringing Material
Describe the work allegedly infringed
Territories where infringement occurred
Phone Number (with country/area code)
By providing the above information, I state that:
- I am the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- I have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- This notification is accurate.
- I acknowledge that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Any correspondence sent henceforth will be taken as a digital signature in acknowledgement of the above.